Hey You! I’ve got a review for you all and that is using the new Revlon PhotoReady Candid foundation. So before I get into this I have to say I love the Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush foundation . That one goes on so nicely and gives me the coverage I want. It covers the most stubborn spots and breakouts.
Okay, so now let’s get into the Revlon PhotoReady Candid foundation. So the package is a little small I would say for the price which is $10.99. It almost reminded me of a concealer package at first…but moving on..
The foundation package says it’s a natural finish Anti-pollution foundation! We all like to own a natural finish foundation right? Yes!
• With: anti-pollution, antioxidant, anti-blue light ingredients
• Without: oils, parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes or fragrances
What the brand claims this foundation does:
- A creamy texture that goes on like a moisturizer, then blends invisibly to even out skin tone weightlessly
- 31 skin tone matching shades
- Premium pump packaging
- Medium buildable coverage, natural finish
- Keeps skin feeling moisturized all day