It’s no question that these past couple of years have been well…. a little stressful. Right? I have talked to some friends who never had anxiety attacks before who who suddenly just had them. I’ve had them for years so I love to help anyone else the best I can when they ask me what I do or what they can do to help bring that anxiety down.
I have so many different ways of calming my anxiety and stress down. It just depends on how bad it is. I always pray and breath through my nose and out my mouth with puckered lips slowly…. And one of my favorites and proven to work (for me) is cbd. If you have followed me for awhile then this is no surprise how much I love myself some cbd. So with the holidays here it’s time to share a fantastic gift for a friend, family member, co worker or even yourself! I introduce to you calm by wellness ! I’ve tried two of their products that I’m sure you or someone you care for would! Their CBD products have been recognized as one of the best CBD in the market today. They have been recognized by Healthline, Observer, and American Sleep Association .
I know if you are new to the CBD world it can be intimidating and even confusing at times. You can check out their website for more info but the main questions I usually get or I remember asking I will cover for you right now.
- Will you get high off cbd? The answer is no. CBD does not get you high. It usually has 0.3% or less THC content. Just be careful who you purchase from and do your research.
- Is CBD a drug? Simple answer NO.
- Is CBD just for stress and anxiety? No and that’s the best thing about cbd…it’s used for so many different things. Stress, anxiety, muscle pain, focusing, insomnia, and so much more.
- Will CBD make me drowsy? For me it has never made me feel drowsy or lazy.
- Does is come in only oil? Heck no! It comes in gummies , bath bombs , moisturizers…and more different ways.
- Does it taste gross? Honestly, it depends but this one by Calm by wellness doesn’t taste bad at all . That makes me super happy. Below is an image of the exact one I’m using and will be gifting.
I got the CBD immunity tincture. (Citrus ginger) They have it in gummies and supplements as well. I personally love the tincture. Very simple and you can add it into your smoothie, oatmeal..etc. if you wanted. Anyways. I use mine every other day. You can use daily if you like but up to you. If you are a first timer read the correct amount and such to take and when. I can’t wait to buy my friends some and give them that boost of immunity .
If you need a gift idea for a hard worker in your life I also have a gift for that man or woman. My husband is a very hard worker and works a lot with his hands and on his feet all day. So by the time he gets home his body is pretty much exhausted and sometimes in a little pain. So I gifted him early with a gel that will relive those muscles of his . It’s the Hemp CBD muscle gel relief . It works so good! It says menthol and does give the cooling effect and no strong overpowering scent either. Your sore muscles will love you for putting this on. (Especially your back!)
It contains important vitamins and minerals such as vitamins B, C, E, and folic acid.
So if you are looking for that perfect gift, stocking stuffer, or just cbd for yourself whether it be tincture, gummies, gel ..etc I do recommend calm by wellness! Go ahead and check out their site for all the other products they have and they give so much more information on their products!
Thanks for the read and happy shopping!