I am in my late 30’s which is why skincare is very important to me. My mom has always been into skincare products and I remember when I was younger she would always tell me to wear sunblock and I remember my first actual cleanser She bought me (Noxema!) So I have always been somewhat into skincare since my early teens. Just now a days my skin can really give me those signs of dehydration which feels yucky and my skin has some wrinkles and fine lines that are trying to make a grand appearance for good.
Here is how I feel about wrinkles…I don’t think they make you unattractive and eventually more and more will come and creams just won’t work like they once did and you can think of them as a blessing of how many years you’ve been alive on this Earth and as Drew Barrymore said,”aging is luxury.”
I agree but I mean if you can prevent them from coming out sooner than why not and I’d you can find the right products to keep your skin feeling hydrated and healthy than why not give it what it needs. That is why I am here to share A list of my 9 favorite face products for wrinkles, fine lines, discoloration and dehydration.
- Pixi Plump Collagen Boost – For only $10 you get 3 sheet mask that help your skin feeling hydrated instantly. The amount of serum that comes in each mask is wonderful because you are leftover with some to apply on your chest and neck. This is specifically for anti-aging and skin tone improvement and the collagen and peptides improve the skin elasticity.
2. DERMAE Anti Wrinkle Treatment Oil – Ahh! I can just go on and on and on about how much this oil is amazing! It really works and it’s under $15! The oil is not too greasy on your skin as it soaks in quickly and I usually apply it at night and by morning the wrinkles especially coming out on my forehead have reduced A LOT! It has Vitamin A which is what helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It also has Vitamin E which helps with texture. I highly recommend this product. A little goes a long way with this magic in a bottle. Oh, it smells good too!
3. Fresh Lotus Preserve Face Cream – If you were looking for a daily moisturizer on the list you must be excited now because here it is! This cream can be for those with normal, dry, combination and even oily skin types. It made my list mostly because of how light weight it is and I definitely noticed a more youthful look. I can wear this alone with no makeup and feel confident that my skin looks hydrated and healthy. The star fruit leaf extract is what gives it that almost filter like effect that smooths it out hiding the fine lines and wrinkles
4. Cirem HCR 3-IN-1 Serum – If you have any knowledge is skincare you know the importance of serum, which is why serums are usually more pricer than other skincare products. Serums gives your skin a smoother texture and offer firmer results while moisturizing. It’s huge for signs of aging. I remember the first time trying this product I out loud said “OMG!” It made my skin feel instantly soft and I’ve noticed my new very light fine lines and wrinkles almost disappeared…I seriously could not find the after a couple of days of this product! The product itself isn’t watery or too thick and it soaks in very good. I love the moisture it gives my skin too ! I need that moisture especially after my skin feels yummy after wearing a mask for some time in a day haha. Thank goodness for it containing hyaluronic acid which makes skin look plumper and dewy. I like to apply this in the morning and use the skin tool I got with it . I keep the tool in the refrigerator so it always glides on feeling really cool on the skin waking it up.
5. Pixi skintreats Overnight Retinol Oil – I had originally tried this night oil out because of a dark spot that appeared on my skin almost by my left nostril that I believed appeared after being in the sun for hours. So, I was looking through my products for something that focused on helping out even out skin tone and it just so happened to be this bottle. It worked! Not only did it help get rid of that spot quicker it had my skin feeling smooth and looking brighter and more awake and it has retinol which helps refine and can’t forget the point of this blog post, it does its job with the fine lines as it does have Peptides that firm. ( peptides are amino acids that are building blocks of proteins such as collagen and elastin that the skin need for firmness and texture.)
6. fresh Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence – It says it on the bottle “Anti Pollution Age Delay.” I have gone through 4 bottles of this product. It’s very simple to apply and not greasy at all. It helps boost radiance and smooth the fine lines while at the same time protecting your skin from outdoor air pollution. It also protects your skin from the bad light from computers and phones and I’m on mine a lot since it’s my job. I use this morning and night with just my clean (of course) fingers in almost a gentle tapping motion after I wash my face. It’s a life changer and you will love it!
7. Vichy Mineral 89 Daily Booster – I add this to my foundation and it helps the foundation glide on so much more smoother and evenly giving me a natural dewy look. Of course I wear it alone too. When I wear this
alone I think my skin likes to drink it too much because it really soaks it up quick. I chose this for my list to share with you because this hydrates the heck out of my skin and plumps to reduce the appearance of my wrinkles but you can for sure wear this alone daily and will have a beautiful glow with your skin feeling more toned. This product is fragrance free and alcohol free.
8. ItCosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Pillow Cream – I sometimes will use a night cream and feel like it just rubbed right off onto my pillow during my sleep but I am telling you with this product it stays on my face as if it was glue (minus that sticky feeling lol ) Another reason why I think I love this Purple creamy product so much is the fact that it gives off just a light scent of lavender which is a very calming scent that can help you sleep a lot better. The cream helps with fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, dullness and ya know that skin sag some of us have (me). The cream is thick when you first get it out it ( I honestly love how it feels haha ) but once applied on the skin it’s the perfect amount and I use it on my neck as well. I do wake up feeling my skin looks younger and I also notice my fine lines diminish ! Hallelujah!
9. fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Cream – A cream for face and neck with firming Goji Fruit Extract. Okay, if you are like me you google anything you are not sure about so I googled the Goji Fruit Extract part when I first got this product and was actually happy to see all the benefits of having it as an ingredient in my skincare product. To name a few Goji berries can help reduce acne, promote collagen production, and can protect your skin from environmental damage. If you google it yourself you will find much more. Anyways, this product is a little more on the pricey side but it tightens your face and I honestly can see a difference after just one night! My husband likes it too and says he knows for a fact this cream does it’s job. If you are looking to firm up your skin and have that feeling of more strength on your face this is what you need. I’ve been through two already and know soon I’ll be buying myself a third. This is a must have skincare product for me. Hello Supple Skin!
There you have it my friends. 9 wrinkle erasing , fine line diminishing , tough and toned ,not thirsty anymore skincare products you should try out.
Cheers to healthier skin! Ps. Drink more water *wink*
This post may contain affiliate links
This post was all about skincare products you need to slow down the wrinkles